1. You have quit an 8 hrs per day job to work for 16 hrs per day.
2. You feel valued/worthy when someone asks about your startup.
3. Internet was never so dear to you.
4. You don’t remember what day of week it is
5. The only time to shave and get a haircut is when there is a meeting with investor
6. You have an account on 300+ social media sites
7. Shifting from a big corporate office to a small office, that was probably your study room earlier
8. When your relatives ask about your earnings from startup, you are like….
9. You finally understand the value of open source
10. When you see a new product, you look at its producer before its features
11. Your friends still get paycheck but you don’t.
12. You always carry a notebook, because ideas strike you anytime of the day.
13. Even if the world thinks yours is a dumb idea, you always believe that its a gold miner.
14. You admire the freedom you get after leaving the job
15. No more marriage proposals!